Notes about tattoo booking:
Please read carefully and make sure you have completed the proper steps to secure your appopintment. We look forward to creating a new tattoo for you.
• Please make sure you have read all the pre-care instructions and met the
pre-appointment requirements. Pre-care instructions can be found here:
• Be sure all required documents and provisions have been met, such as getting a doctor's note or proof of perscription if/when required. If the proper information has not been submitted in time we are not able to procede with the appointment and the booking fee will be forfeited and/or rescheduling fee will be required to re-book.
• Consultations required for those with pre-existing cosmetic tattooing in the area to be treated.
To schedule a consultation please visit: blinksalem.com/book-online
• Appointments will not be held without a paid booking fee.
• The $100 booking fee is non-refundable or transferrable and valid for 6 months from the payment date. Booking fees are applied to the price of your tattoo on the scheduled date.
• You must give at least 48 hours advance notice if you are unable to make your appointment or need to reschedule. Failure to give proper notice or reschedule within the booking window will require a reschedule fee of $50. Reschedules after 6 months of the originally scheduled appointment date will be charged a rescheduling fee and will forfeit the original booking fee.
• Missed or canceled appointments without 48 hours notice will forfeit the booking fee and a new booking fee will be required to re-book.
Non-refundable. Not to be used or combined with other offers or gift cards. Must present at time of appoinntment to redeem. Only valid on tattoo services performed by Amanda Hoffman at Blink Tattoo & Esthetics. No cash value.